Friday, April 2, 2010

it's friday, i'm in love

Here are some lovely things that I find to be... well.... lovely! : )

This camera! I am so in love with it!



It's an instant camera with pictures the size of a credit card. I'm dying to buy it!

These shoes are so good.

I love a creatively organized space!









What an inspiring way to re-purpose an armoire! The last one is my favorite!

This tattoo is so pretty. : )



I have and always will love this book.


This song is one of my all time favorites. It never gets old.


I am a tree....





Joel Dewberry fabrics are to die for....

What could be better than the VW bus? Except for this of course. : )






This site is fun. : )

For the past few years I have had a serious love affair with sunflowers. They are so pretty. Maybe one day I will share why I love them so much....


Well, that was fun! : )

1 comment:

Lil Hippo said...

i love creative organizing!
the picture of that tree is so cool! i didn't recognise it as a person right away but eventually i got it. :)
great post.
i think it might (finally) be time for me to post...something.