Monday, March 22, 2010

little letters



Dear Spring,
I'm not sure my wardrobe is ready for you yet so I don't mind if you want to wait awhile.

Dear Darla,
I hate your stinkin' guts.

Dear Dial Up,
I miss the way you sound, but not how you would tie up the phone line and get me in trouble when my parents missed phone calls.

Dear Training Wheels,
You are so funny.

Dear Birds, Owls, Branches etc,
I invented you.

Dear Waistline,
Watch out because I'm going to kill you.

Dear Unorganized Areas of my House,
Don't get too comfortable because I'm about to destroy you and make you awesome.

Dear Husband,
I love it when you talk about comic book characters like I actually know what you are talking about.

Dear Dishes,
Are you sure you are not multiplying overnight in the sink?

Dear Price is Right,
I'm still waiting for all of the cars, boats, trips, jewelry, money, furniture, appliances, and plinko chips that you owe from all my years of winning.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love this post. You're so creative. : )