Monday, December 15, 2008

where in the world is carmen san diego?

Hi....

It's been so long since I have done any kind of blogging and now that I'm here I still don't feel up to it. It's weird. I've just felt really tired these days and I feel like I can't think and when I do, I think of everything so... I'm avoiding my brain right now!

Anyway, I'm still here amongst the living. Maybe when my brain thaws I will get back here and tell you all about my exciting (or not so) adventures!

I do have a piece of great news! My Best Friend will be home in just two days! This is very exciting to me. My heart has really missed her heart the past few months. It will be really great to spend some time with her!

Okay, Bye!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I know what you mean about avoiding your brain...that's pretty much how I choose to live my life! lol!

kimberley said...

Ditto! I am so excited to see Callie!! HOORAY!

Kabe said...

It's nice to lose your brain every now and then, isn't it? I try to keep mine hidden, but I can't lose them all together (you wouldn't beleive hoe hard it is to brush your teeth without them)

Calista said...

I am just now reading this blog...now that I am about ready to go back to the land of snow. I just wanted to say how much I love you and how much I appreciate you being there for me even in the midst of your madness :) you truly are the best!