Sunday, November 9, 2008

movie night

Lately Ben and I have had the opportunity to get to know Cole a little bit more. The three of us were all on the Mexico team and although I have always known Cole I didn't really know him. So while we were in Mexico it was really fun to hang out with him a little more and I decided that I really like this guy!

Here we are looking ultra cool in Mexico.

Ever since Mexico we have been talking about how we needed to hang out, but we never really got around to it until Friday night. When Ben and I learned that Cole had never watched Dumb and Dumber we were shocked! This movie has been a staple in our entertainment world. We can quote the entire movie like nobody's business!!

So... We finally hung out and Ben made some chips and dip. (Actually just the dip.) And I made fried Cheerios. (Thank you Rhianna for the intro all those years ago!) We had a lot of fun!

Also, that night we looked at my Mexico pictures and while we were doing so I remembered that I had something to show Cole! Would you like to see? Well, before I show you I need to give you a little background. See, Cole thought I was just taking a picture of him being silly but really I was recording him and I didn't say anything about it! And I never told him that I recorded him until the other night. It's pretty funny. :)



You like? I do! I think it's silly! :) It's even better if you watch it as a loop!

That's all folks!

5 comments:

Rhianna said...

Thanks for the video, it gave me a good laugh! Yes, you are welcome for the intro to fried cherrios! I'm so glad you like it! :)

Unknown said...

Hilarious!
Hey....I was the one that started fried cheerios in this family! We are going to have to have a slumber party some day down the road and eat them together.

Unknown said...

okay, I'm definitely out of the loop, what's a fried cheerio? I'm enjoying your blog Brittany!

Rebecca said...

I tried commenting this morning but it didn't work.

The video is funny, Cole is a pretty cool guy!

I hope that I get invited to the fried cheerio sleep over if there is one.

Anonymous said...

nice. Cole rocks. And so do you and Ben. I've never watched Dumb and Dumber. :)